Your First Visit
To help ensure that your appointments are as beneficial as possible, please be sure that you bring the following:
- A current referral from your doctor
- Any X-rays, ultrasounds, MRI’s or pathology results relevant to your current condition.
- A list of your current medications.
- Any questions relating to your condition or possible treatment.
- Your Medicare card/Veterans Affairs card (if applicable)
- Your private health fund details (if applicable)
- Your Work Cover claim number (If you have not obtained a claim number prior to your first appointment you are responsible for paying for the consultation on the day of your appointment)
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire.